it's my life! :)

this is my story. this is my life. :)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

internet cafe

well..
i'm in an internet cafe right now..my home pc's busted, so here i am typing and waiting for my dad to pick me up.
it's after school and my bez and i went to this resto to pick up some food.i've been craving for baked mac so i bought some.too bad i ain't got money no more i wasn't able to buy anything else.

i'm so happy this week's done. i've been so caught up with researching things for school i stopped attending my school paper meetings.well...i'm dropping out of it anyways.im too lazy to be responsible enough to write articles and pass them on the deadline.it's sad but then....

>>>>argh.i can't even upload an image here.this sucks.i still don't know how my blog works.anyway,i'll find time this weekend to fix my blog.that is..if im not too caught up with doing schoolwork.this is SO stressful!!!! :(

1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Mery Arbi said…

    waoo you have changed your blog appearence it looks great!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home